Members of the Rattlers Elite travel team must pay a $30 fee for the weekend in which they will receive a ticket good for all 3 games during MLL Championship Weekend as well as all of the benefits listed below during their time in Boston (family and friends can also purchase the 3 game discounted ticket package for $30. Reg. Price is $50):
Friday, August 24th
- Teams will be paired with other teams from around the country to participate in games as part of the MLL Lax Connection
- Teams have the opportunity to participate in the pregame clinic hosted by the Harvard Men’s Lacrosse Program
- Parents & Coaches will have the opportunity to attend a recruiting roundtable discussion with division I, II, and III coaches on how to navigate the recruiting process
- Take advantage of the fun & festive atmosphere that the MLL Tailgate at Harvard Stadium provides to get ready for the first of two semi-final matchups at 1:00 and 4:00 pm
- Teams will be invited to the exclusive MLL Player Autograph/Photo Session prior to the Championship Game at 3:00 pm
- After meeting some of the MLL’s best players, watch them battle for the Steinfeld Cup in the MLL Championship!
Following the tryouts players are welcome to attend the Rattlers free youth lacrosse clinic that will be held from 3:00-4:00 pm at the Rattlers home field located at Sahlen’s Stadium at 460 Oak St Rochester, NY 14608. Immediately following the youth clinic the Rattlers will be strapping on the pads and holding a training session in which fans are welcome to stay for to watch the team prepare for the 2012 season.
Players must register for the tryouts to allow proper planning for the event. To register your player please CLICK HEREand complete the form. Questions should be directed to Rochester Rattlers Assistant General Manager Nathan Snyder via e-mail at email@example.com by phone at 585-454-5425.