Major League Lacrosse Contact
Marketing & PR Manager
Win the Ultimate MLL Fan Fantasy
Boston, MA (June 1, 2011) - Major League Lacrosse is giving two (2) fans an opportunity to experience the Ultimate MLL Fan Fantasy through an unprecedented promotion! Register today to win a trip to the 2011 Sports Authority MLL All-Star Game on July 9, 2011 at Harvard Stadium in Boston, Massachusetts.
For the first time in the league’s history, two (2) Grand Prize Winners will be chosen as captains for the All-Star teams, which will go head to head in one of MLL’s biggest events of the season. As a winner, you will hand-pick the top MLL athletes to play on your very own All-Star team. Grand Prize Winners will receive tickets to the game, official captains' jerseys, and will be provided with airfare and hotel accommodations for you and a friend in Boston, Massachusetts.
A pre-game party will be hosted at Harvard Stadium on Friday July 8, 2011 at 7:00 PM (ET). The two (2) Grand Prize Winners will select their players from 40 of the best athletes in the league, including your favorite coach, right on the field.
How to Enter:
- Register online beginning on June 1, 2011 at the provided link. Registration is free and there are no obligations
- Twenty (20) finalists will be randomly selected and announced on Thursday, June 16, 2011
- Finalists will write a statement explaining why they should be chosen as a 2011 MLL All-Star Team Captain and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 18, 2011 at 5:00 PM (ET)
- Entries will be judged by MLL players
- The top two entries agreed upon by players will become Grand Prize Winners and will be flown to Boston, each can bring one guest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, PARTICIPATION OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, MUST BE 13 OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY INTO THE CONTEST.
- Acceptance of Official Rules. By entering the Ultimate MLL Fan Fantasy operated on the Major League Lacrosse web site accessible at the domains www.majorleaguelacrosse.com andhttp://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=9wbxmrdab&oeidk=a07e3w6sqo80ae99222 you (“you” or the “Participant”) hereby accept and agree to these official rules (the “Official Rules”) of this Contest, and the decisions of the Administrator in connection with this Contest, whose decisions are final.
- Eligibility. Open to legal residents of the contiguous United States and the District of Columbia and at least thirteen (13) years of age or older as of the date of registration into the Contest and who have registered (i.e. successfully submit required fields including first name, last name, phone number, valid U.S. address, age, e-mail address). Not eligible to enter are employees of Major League Lacrosse, any Major League Lacrosse athlete or Team employee, or members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses) and those living in their households. The Contest is void outside of the 48 contiguous United States.
- To Register for the Contest. You may enter through our registration form to be sent through Major League Lacrosse e-mails, posted to the Major League Lacrosse web site, and sent by Official Sponsors or Partners of Major League Lacrosse, hosted by Constant Contact. You will be asked to click on the link to “register" for the Ultimate MLL Fan Fantasy and fill out the registration form in its entirety and successfully submit the required fields. There is no fee to register for the Contest. Upon the close of registration, twenty (20) finalists will be chosen at random and will be asked to create and submit a video explaining why they should be chosen for the Ultimate MLL Fan Fantasy. MLL Fans will vote on the winner on the Major League Lacrosse web site.
- Promotion Period. The Contest begins at 11:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 6/1/11 and ends at 4:59 PM on 6/15/11 (“Promotion Period”). Dates are subject to scheduling changes. The registration link will be available on the MLL website at [enter URL here]for the duration of the Promotion Period. All MLL Insiders will be e-mailed a registration form at the time of the Promotion Period’s start. Once you have completed filling in the required information, click where instructed to submit your Contest registration form. Registrants must complete the entire online registration form and successfully submit same in order to be eligible for Prize consideration. The use of automated or third party software to register is prohibited. LIMIT ONE REGISTRATION INTO THE CONTEST PER REGISTERED PARTICIPANT. Major League Lacrosse and its employees assumes no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate registration information, human error or technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, of any computer/telephone/wireless telephone equipment or software, or any combination thereof. Contest registrations become the property of Major League Lacrosse. Participants who submit false information and/or exceed the registration limits may be disqualified from Contest. By registering, registrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and consent to Major League Lacrosse’s use of their names for advertising, publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- Determining Winners. Twenty (20) finalists will be chosen at random out of the entire registration pool. Finalists will be prompted to write a statement explaining why they should be chosen to live the Ultimate MLL Fan Fantasy. Finalists must e-mail submissions to Alysis.email@example.com by June 18, 2011. Submissions will be judged by Major League Lacrosse athletes by June 20, 2011 and winners will be notified thereafter. Potential Grand Prize Winner must confirm within one day of notification. Failure to connect with Major League Lacrosse will result in the disqualification of the potential winner and the finalist with the second most votes will be selected in accordance with these Official Rules.
- Grand Prize. Two (2) Ultimate MLL Fan Fantasy Grand Prizes (“Grand Prizes”): that consist of trip to the 2011 Sports Authority MLL All-Star Game held on 7/9/11 at Harvard Stadium in Boston, MA, including travel expenses and a one-night stay in a Boston, MA hotel. Grand Prize Winners will be named “Captains” of the 2011 MLL All-Star Team, and will choose the 20 players out of the provided 40-man roster (to be provided by Major League Lacrosse) for our signature game. This will be the first time in the League’s history that fans will choose the MLL All-Star Team.
- Prize Restrictions. All other expenses relating to the acceptance of the Final Prize that are not explicitly stated herein, including but not limited to taxes, meals, beverages, alcoholic beverages and gratuities are the responsibility of Grand Prize winners and guests. Travel must be completed on dates/time limits specified by Major League Lacrosse or Grand Prize will be forfeited. Specifics of travel packages are subject to availability and at MLL’s sole discretion. Grand Prize winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents including documents such as acceptable photo ID, visa and/or passport where applicable. Failure of Grand Prize winner and guest to obtain proper travel documentation may result in cancellation and loss of travel prize.
- Damaged Property. Major League Lacrosse assumes no liability and is not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, injury or damage to any entrants or to any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from this Contest.
- Contest Errors. Major League Lacrosse assumes no liability and is not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Contest; (b) in any related advertising or promotions of this Contest; and/or (c) in these Official Rules. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error(s) in these Official Rules, Major League Lacrosse reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such ambiguity or error(s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest.